Wednesday 19 December 2007

100 Posts

This post marks the 100 post benchmark. The blog started on 23rd August and to be honest I never expected to really keep up the posting, definitely not daily. Maybe weekly, but not most days!

The blog was originally going to be mainly about my own web design, but over time it's settled down more into thoughts and documenting little experiments and what I see happening with search results. So recently I started a new blog, again trying to get back to the original theme of documenting my Web Design Portfolio. That one is more self indulgence and memories of sites gone by. And some of them really shouldn't have been allowed to be published - they look dreadful!

Just a short post today - everyone wants work doing before Christmas, so not got long to get through it all. Need to get on with earning some pennies!

No comments: