Sunday 30 December 2007

Automated Link Exchange Sites

Which automated link exchange sites do you use? For some of my sites, and many of my customers' sites, I use LinkMachine.

For example, CompareMortgageRates and FinanceHunt both use it to good effect.

What I like about it is it is easy to install and use afterwards. I installed it onto a new customer's site yesterday and timed the process. Including setting up a new email address (so he can keep his link exchange emails separate from his business emails), installing and setting up link machine and linking to the new pages from the existing pages, I had the entire process completed in 15 minutes.

He now just needs to check who is requesting link exchanges each month and check they are still linking back. If he upgrade to the full paid version then a lot of this is done automatically.

Best of all, the basic version if free - so he now has his link building automated and it's not cost us any cash.

If you are looking at installing an automated link exchange onto your website, then LinkMachine might be a good place for you to start.

No comments: