Wednesday 23 January 2008

Where To Host

Mad, mad, busy here at the moment but trying to get the time to continue posting daily. 20:00 is a little later than my usual 09:30 posting time - but being busy is good - isn't it? A touch less presure would be better.

I'll continue looking at building your own website over the next few days by looking at alternative types of webhosts. There's free hosts, paid hosts and those whereby you use their tools to quickly create your website.

I'm sure there's more types than that and it's not going to be an extensive list - how much I do depends on time available to me (if today is anything to go by then not much - my to do list, which I had under control yesterday and was quite short, exploded late afternoon!).

I'll provide a few links to various web hosts - maybe in the future it will be a useful resource to refer back to!

No comments: