Friday 8 February 2008

Trying The Duplicate Content Filter

I worry a lot that somewhere along the line someone has pinched my text on the Mortgage Rates Site and that's why it's suddenly dropped. So I'm adding a little something to my SEO Experiment.

Teo days ago I posted the same article to all three experimental blogs. I've posted a further article to each since then. I'm wondering which, if any of the three, will appear in the Google cache when I search on parts of the text.

I've just tried "What a lovely laid back tourist spot, fishing boats" and that returned the second site. The one with a PR3 home page. Now that could be the only one Google has so far cached, so I'll need to leave it a few days to make sure both of the other sites have been cached. But it's something else to watch.

No comments: